TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I knew an immature comment like that would come up
People Seeking Info

Subject I knew an immature comment like that would come up

Posted by CollegeBoy on November 15, 2005 at 12:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 483 times.

In Reply To Then widebodies are even sillier. (n/m) posted by BradZ (FL) on November 15, 2005 at 12:37 AM

Message I spend money on my widebody cause I think it looks better, therefore I am paying for (atleast to me and many others) better looks. Now on the other hand, this guys wants to spend some money on more power. No harm in that, but I hardly call 10 hp more, or whateve it gives,worth hundreds of dollars. Plus it's an NA (which I do own one aswell, so please no NA hater comments), and money on those can be better spent on other things than an ECU upgrade. Maybe that's just me. Please stay on topic, be mature, and don't be a dumbass. Thanks for the comment though, it only makes me see the maturity of many members of this site more clearly. Have a fantastic evening..er..morning :)

Thanks,
Mike
1991 Black Twin Turbo (Show AND Go)

"lmao, i know, theres more drama and favoritism on tt.net than a middle school girls locker room" - sfpearl300z
"I think I'll pass on giving my car a handjob" - joel(PA)
"I did plug the holes, But I did it by taping over them a lot, I didnt think that maybe HOT air is comming through there, And it melted the tape, damnit im an ass." - DC 21
"If I wanted a smooth ride, I would have bought a Lincoln."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.